Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ramin - Vol. I - Essence Of Ecstasy EP (1991)


Most know “Brainticket” from Ramin Volume 2, but that’s go-no-where trance from 1992. Volume 1 is good post-new beat 1991 trance, fusing house and techno at about 120 beats per minute over 4 tracks. “Ueberleben” has a killer intro, goes on to sample Fast Eddie before it really starts to go off about 2 minutes in. Head fuck dance music. “I Can’t Understand” pumps a little harder; “Reality” takes it deeper, and could be the track of the EP, while “(Where Is My) Ecstacy” moves into the wonderful world of day after the night before mid morning mind fuck music. 
If only I had a crate of records that were as good as this EP...

Discogs
A1 - I Can't Understand
A2 - Reality
B1 - Ueberleben
B2 - (Where Is My) Ecstasy

Vinyl Rip _ 320kbps MP3 ... mediafire




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant EP.

    Every track is superb!

    Many thanks for uploading.

    ReplyDelete