Monday, May 2, 2011

Fuck It - Here's some more vintage R & S

I think it was outside of the Harmony rave in mid 1992 (or 1993?) that I was wandering around the carpark by myself - I think I had just seen off some friends and waiting for the next phase of the evening to begin. It was late in the night and I was quietly tripping off my little head, probably 50 to 100 metres away from the party. You could still hear the music though, loud and clear. I have a feeling it may have been raining a little, but if not there was definitely the feel of a storm brewing. Perfect atmosphere for a walk on acid.
Anyway, in the distance I could hear the track playing being allowed to fade out to nothing by the DJ before the next one began. I knew it well - I'd been hearing it out constantly for 2 years - but now it was like a call to arms; massive pads and then "Turn it UP!"
I was energized beyond doubt, the coming storm and D-Shake's phenomenal peak time mix made sure of it. I ran like the wiry little fucker that I was and got inside the room just in time for the big kick off of "Are you READY?"

Discogs

A1   Space 3001 (The D-Shake Trance Mix)
A2   Space 3001 (The Team Mix)
B1   Space 3001 (UK Mix)
B2   Space 3001 (Out Of Control Mix)

Vinyl Rip _ 320kbps MP3 ...mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment